|SCHEDULE||16/06, 21/07, 25/08, 22/09|
|MORE INFORMATION||+ 34 971 42 54 50|
Discover the historic centre of Palma de Mallorca on an informal and pleasant walk through the streets of the city, discovering its secrets, anecdotes and markets. A unique way to savour Palma through an enjoyable cultural and gastronomic experience
WHAT IS THIS EXPERIENCE MADE OF?
A guided tour of Palma de Mallorca’s city centre (2h)
A visit to the central market to purchase fresh produce to be used for the show cooking (1h)
Interactive show cooking: tapas appetisers, local wine tasting and a cookery class with the other guests to learn how to cook the main course (1h30)
Meal: main course + dessert + drinks + coffee (2h)
- Advance booking required to confirm the group (purchase through the website)
- Departure from Purohotel Palma on Saturday 31st March at 10 a.m
- Main dish of the experience: Lobster with rice
- The timings may vary depending on the group and weather conditions
- Approximate timetable for the experience: from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m, or later?