About Palma de Mallorca
Puro Hotel Palma is located in Palma de Mallorca, in the old part of the city where you can take a walk through a clean and well-tended old town and combine cultural visits with shopping on the Jaime III street or Borne promenade which is just 100 m away from Puro Hotel.
Puro Hotel Palma is just 500 meters away from the historical complex of the Palma Cathedral which is known as La Seu and the royal palace of Almudaina.
While taking a walk you can easily reach the district of Santa Catalina which is famous for its bustling cultural life and the market.
Es Baluard Museum and La Caixa Foundation, that are 350 meters away, offer a cultural program with their permanent and temporary art exhibitions.
For more information about Palma de Mallorca see the following link http://palmavirtual.palmademallorca.es
With a privileged climate round the year (average annual temperature 17.9 °C) the landscape of the island is full of bays, beaches and bluffs on the coastline while typical Majorcan locations and mountain ranges with heights of up to 1500 m will await you in the interior part. A landscape and cultural richness that invites you to discover each corner of Majorca and delve deeply into the island gastronomy.
Mallorca is outstanding for its diversity and offers infinite opportunities for any guest of Puro Hotel Palma.
Accommodation at Puro Hotel makes it possible to make the following tours:
• Valldemossa is situated 23 km away where you will be able to enjoy famous classic music festivals related to Chopin.
• Deiá, Soller and Puerto de Soller are situated just 31 km away via the Soller tunnel where you can follow the same path in an original the Soller Train inaugurated in 1912 which still maintains its traditional essence. You can reach the port of Soller taking the Train and a tram afterwards.
• Alcudia, Pollensa and Muro that are 52 km away concentrate on big beaches and nature preserves as Albufera or Playa de Muro Beach. It is an area with a large amount of options for leisure and sports with services beyond measure. Cap Formentor is 27 km away from Alcudia and is the northernmost point of the island of Majorca which is famous for its spectacular sunsets.
• Es Trenc Beach is less than 50 km away and is situated in a fishing village Colonia Sant Jordi. It is undoubtedly one of the most widespread images of Majorca because of its crystal clear water and white sand.
How to get here
Palma de Mallorca Airport, which is 9.5 km away from Puro Hotel Palma, is the third most important in Spain by the number of passengers. It has only one terminal divided in five zones and receives a large number of flights from Europe, especially from Germany and the United Kingdom.
Palma de Mallorca Port is at the same time a fishing, commercial, passenger and sports port situated 3.5 km away from Puro Hotel Palma.
Moreover, it is an initial, final or a stopping point of many cruisers.
- Palma – Ibiza (Balearia, Trasmediterránea)
- Palma – Mahón (Trasmediterránea)
- Palma – Valencia (ISCOMAR, Balearia, Trasmediterránea)
- Palma – Barcelona (Balearia, Trasmediterránea
More information on events on mallorca visit: http://www.illesbalears.es/esp/mallorca/home.jsp