POSITION – Events & Sales Manager
- Responsible for dealing with all group and sales enquiries.
- Maintain and update sales forecast and bookings on a daily basis.
- Update database with new leads and contacts on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a daily contact with local and international agencies following up on all enquiries.
- Consider all new trends, openings, competitors and general market offers to assist and improve sales strategy and action plan.
- Research and consider participation on local and international promotional trade fairs as well as all tourism related, social and lifestyle events.
- Work together with Front Desk, PR Manager and Heads of Department to ensure of all scheduled events good communication, forecast and general feedback.
- Offer operational support in all events from set up to breakdown, assisting in giving a smooth and professional service.
- Assist in training new staff to ensure a good organization and general knowledge of all event activities.
- Maximize all sales and business opportunities.
- Maintain a professional image both in appearance and general conduct when dealing with clients.
- Review on a weekly basis all feedback and following week events with department manager.
- Purobeach Palma
- Palma de Mallorca
- Tourism or marketing degree.
- 3 years experience.
- Sales initiatives, proactive.
- Cosmopolitan and with presentation skills.
- Good communication and languages are essential.
- Windows, Microsoft package, outlook knowledge.
- Accounting and administration experience.
TO BE VALUED
- Languages: English, Spanish and German.
- Russian will be a plus.